Telephone Numbers

Emergency Service Phone
Alameda County Public Works Emergency Line (510) 670-5500
Federal Relief Services Information 1-800-621-3362
Federal Relief for the Hearing Impaired 1-800-462-7585
Disaster Legal Services 1-800-621-3362
To report downed wires or power lines, a power outage in your neighborhood, a gas leak, or other related emergency, call PG&E at: 1-800-743-5000
To report a waterline break or hydrant problem, call EBMUD at: 1-866-403-2683
Red Cross Disaster Services (415) 427-8000